14 October 2014

It's raining, its pouring!

Hi there, how are you?

Have you been crafting up a storm?  
 I wish I was!!

There was me thinking that with our son back at University I would have more me time and the opportunity to finally get back to all things creative!!

Ha ha, the truth is I haven't picked up a brush, marker or pencil in weeks......
I've been busier than ever, just not with fun stuff!

But I don't want you guys missing out as well as me so here is one I created earlier

Pip by Emerald Faeries
Coloured in pencils on kraft

here she is in close up....

With the amount of rain we had on Monday this image is quite apt!

Thanks for visiting


10 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the design & your wonderful colouring.

Donna x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful coloring. Very realistic.

Househund said...

Ahh She looks like she hasn't got a care in the world. Love the image. Colouring is perfection as always.

Its just horrid when you haven't got time to craft. I have such lovely craft things.. and there are times when all I can do is just look at them.

When I win the lottery first thing I'm building is house around my new craft room hahahahha

Househund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I hate not having time to craft it's the only thing that keeps me sane so I sympathize with you! Gorgeous card love the depth on those rain drops they really pop off the page, hugs Sara xxx

Sassy Raggedy said...

We've missed you Jane...your coloring is beautiful. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Louise said...

Stunning Jane,always fancied colouring on kraft but never goes to well when I try,your colouring is perfect.
Hugs Louise xx

Sue said...

An adorable image,love your colouring

Gramma said...

Brilliant card Jane! Do you have a link for the stamps? I'm thinking of doing a fairy Carousel book and images like Pip would be great!
Hugz,
Gramma

Tracy said...

Wow, just wow. Your pencil skills never fail to amaze me. Hugs!